Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): Notes From Management Meetings - UBS
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS analyst, Matt Miksic, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) after a series of meetings with management in Zurich and Geneva. The company reviewed the strategy and opportunities behind its recently announced AMO acquisition, and the growth drivers and investment opportunities across its three major businesses.
The analyst was encouraged that, despite the pending deployment of cash for AMO, the company remains committed to putting its $30-35 bil in excess capital to work in a disciplined fashion to enhance shareholder value.
No change to the price target of $137.
Shares of Johnson & Johnson closed at $119.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on General Dynamics (GD) Following 3Q
- Janssen Partners with University of Pennsylvania and Castleman Disease Collaborative Network to Launch First Global Patient Registry for Castleman Disease
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesUBS, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!