Jefferies Upgrades Zions Bancorp (ZION) to Buy
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Zions Bancorp (NASDAQ: ZION) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $45.00 (from $41.00) to reflect post-election stock/EPS dynamics.
Analyst Ken Usdin commented, "We upgrade ZION to Buy (from Hold), with earnings also set to benefit more vs. peers from both higher short-term rates and a lower Federal tax rate (34% effective tax rate in ’16). Our published EPS estimates of $2.35 and $2.75 in '17 and '18, respectively, are also 3%-5% above the consensus mean, driven by higher net interest income and lower operating expenses."
Shares of Zions Bancorp closed at $39.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!