Jefferies Upgrades Ventas (VTR) to Buy
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies upgraded Ventas (NYSE: VTR) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $75.00 (from $65.00).
Analyst Omotayo Okusanya commented, "We are upgrading VTR to a BUY rating and raising our PT to $75 on our improved earnings outlook for 2017/2018. The improved outlook is largely due to recent acquisitions totaling $2.2B that will be accretive to earnings and further diversify the portfolio. In addition, the senior housing operating (SHOP) portfolio SS NOI growth looks set to accelerate in 3Q16."
Shares of Ventas closed at $67.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Envision Healthcare (EVHC) to Outperform
- Newell Brands (NWL): Cutting PT - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!