Jefferies Upgrades Ventas (VTR) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies upgraded Ventas (NYSE: VTR) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $75.00 (from $65.00).
Analyst Omotayo Okusanya commented, "We are upgrading VTR to a BUY rating and raising our PT to $75 on our improved earnings outlook for 2017/2018. The improved outlook is largely due to recent acquisitions totaling $2.2B that will be accretive to earnings and further diversify the portfolio. In addition, the senior housing operating (SHOP) portfolio SS NOI growth looks set to accelerate in 3Q16."
Shares of Ventas closed at $67.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Overweight
- Barclays Upgrades Southwestern Energy (SWN) to Equalweight
- Barclays Downgrades Camden Property Trust (CPT) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!