Jefferies Upgrades US Steel (X) to Hold
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded US Steel (NYSE: X) from to Hold with a price target of $24.50.
Analyst Seth Rosenfeld commented, " While we remain concerned that X may de-rate on peak earnings as spot steel prices normalise in the coming year, the company deserves credit for recent cost performance, and X's earnings trajectory may see more sustained upside as longer-term contracts reset into 2017. Reflecting X's reduced balance sheet risk following debt refinancing and a potential bottoming of loss trajectory in Tubular, we value X at its mid-cycle 5.0x EV/EBITDA, implying $24.50 fair value."
Shares of US Steel closed at $25.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
- Stifel Upgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Buy
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!