Jefferies Upgrades US Steel (X) to Hold
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies upgraded US Steel (NYSE: X) from to Hold with a price target of $24.50.
Analyst Seth Rosenfeld commented, " While we remain concerned that X may de-rate on peak earnings as spot steel prices normalise in the coming year, the company deserves credit for recent cost performance, and X's earnings trajectory may see more sustained upside as longer-term contracts reset into 2017. Reflecting X's reduced balance sheet risk following debt refinancing and a potential bottoming of loss trajectory in Tubular, we value X at its mid-cycle 5.0x EV/EBITDA, implying $24.50 fair value."
Shares of US Steel closed at $25.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) PT Raised to $110 at Aegis Capital
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Raised to $50 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!