Jefferies Upgrades US Steel (X) to Hold
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies upgraded US Steel (NYSE: X) from to Hold with a price target of $24.50.
Analyst Seth Rosenfeld commented, " While we remain concerned that X may de-rate on peak earnings as spot steel prices normalise in the coming year, the company deserves credit for recent cost performance, and X's earnings trajectory may see more sustained upside as longer-term contracts reset into 2017. Reflecting X's reduced balance sheet risk following debt refinancing and a potential bottoming of loss trajectory in Tubular, we value X at its mid-cycle 5.0x EV/EBITDA, implying $24.50 fair value."
Shares of US Steel closed at $25.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!