Jefferies Upgrades Team Health (TMH) to Buy
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall Street set to open flat after record day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Team Health (NYSE: TMH) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $47.00 (from $49.00).
Analyst Brian Tanquilut commented, "Upgrading TMH to Buy given our belief that investor expectations, along with the stock's valuation, have hit trough levels. While we recognize that stock upside hinges on mgmt. execution, any progress with the IPCM integration or the realization of BPCI revenues, in our view, should drive earnings upside and re-ignite positive stock momentum. We also expect TMH to be a beneficiary of MACRA-driven consolidation given its aggressive M&A strategy."
The firm lowered FY 2016 EPS from $2.89 to $2.73 and FY 2017 EPS from $3.29 to $3.13.
Shares of Team Health closed at $36.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- Instinet Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Buy
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!