Jefferies Upgrades Team Health (TMH) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Team Health (NYSE: TMH) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $47.00 (from $49.00).
Analyst Brian Tanquilut commented, "Upgrading TMH to Buy given our belief that investor expectations, along with the stock's valuation, have hit trough levels. While we recognize that stock upside hinges on mgmt. execution, any progress with the IPCM integration or the realization of BPCI revenues, in our view, should drive earnings upside and re-ignite positive stock momentum. We also expect TMH to be a beneficiary of MACRA-driven consolidation given its aggressive M&A strategy."
The firm lowered FY 2016 EPS from $2.89 to $2.73 and FY 2017 EPS from $3.29 to $3.13.
Shares of Team Health closed at $36.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!