Jefferies Upgrades Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM) to Buy
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Sprouts Farmers Market (NASDAQ: SFM) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $24.00.
Analyst Christopher Mandeville commented, "We view SFM's low-price nat/org format as ideal for L-T mkt. share gains and with a recent reset in N-T expectations, we see limited downside/an attractive buying opportunity for a name with 12-14% EBITDA growth. At the very least, SFM could prove to be a relative outperformer until N-T pressures abate as a robust Fall harvest should afford the company to engage in its core competencies and drive solid traffic gains via a healthy promo schedule."
Shares of Sprouts Farmers Market closed at $19.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!