Jefferies Upgrades Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM) to Buy
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies upgraded Sprouts Farmers Market (NASDAQ: SFM) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $24.00.
Analyst Christopher Mandeville commented, "We view SFM's low-price nat/org format as ideal for L-T mkt. share gains and with a recent reset in N-T expectations, we see limited downside/an attractive buying opportunity for a name with 12-14% EBITDA growth. At the very least, SFM could prove to be a relative outperformer until N-T pressures abate as a robust Fall harvest should afford the company to engage in its core competencies and drive solid traffic gains via a healthy promo schedule."
Shares of Sprouts Farmers Market closed at $19.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Jefferies Maintains Bullish View on Ra Pharma (RARX) Following ASH Management Meeting
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!