Jefferies Upgrades Precision Drilling (PDS) to Hold
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Precision Drilling (NYSE: PDS) from Underperform to Hold with a price target of $4.50 (from $4.00).
Analyst Brad Handler commented, "We upgrade PDS to Hold from U/P. Since the June 8th peak (for 2016) in the OSX, PDS shares underperformed the OSX by 1,300 bps, its land driller peers HP, PTEN and NBR by 1,800 bps and the S&P500 by 2,875 bps. There is lingering risk to shares from estimate downside, in our view, but we see positives in (1) our view that we are past the cyclical trough in NAM onshore, (2) C$456MM cash, which offsets covenant/liquidity access risk, and (3) 16% short interest."
Shares of Precision Drilling closed at $4.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) to $75; Reiterates Buy
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!