Jefferies Upgrades Precision Drilling (PDS) to Hold
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Precision Drilling (NYSE: PDS) from Underperform to Hold with a price target of $4.50 (from $4.00).
Analyst Brad Handler commented, "We upgrade PDS to Hold from U/P. Since the June 8th peak (for 2016) in the OSX, PDS shares underperformed the OSX by 1,300 bps, its land driller peers HP, PTEN and NBR by 1,800 bps and the S&P500 by 2,875 bps. There is lingering risk to shares from estimate downside, in our view, but we see positives in (1) our view that we are past the cyclical trough in NAM onshore, (2) C$456MM cash, which offsets covenant/liquidity access risk, and (3) 16% short interest."
Shares of Precision Drilling closed at $4.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Upgrades Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Outperform
- Williams Companies (WMB) PT Lowered to $35 at Goldman Sachs
- Yahoo! (YHOO) PT Lowered to $43 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!