Jefferies Upgrades Pioneer Energy Services Corp (PES) to Buy
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Pioneer Energy Services Corp (NYSE: PES) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $6.00 (from $5.00).
Analyst Brad Handler commented, "With the 24% pullback from its early July peak, we see attractive value in PES. We are not overly concerned with covenant risk given our outlook as we look for Production Services and in particular PES's industry-leading well service fleet to drive recovery and to offset lower Drilling Services contribution; we note that asset sales and potential equity issuance can help meet leverage and coverage ratios if needed in 2H17. Upgrade to BUY."
Shares of Pioneer Energy Services Corp closed at $3.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!