Jefferies Upgrades Pioneer Energy Services Corp (PES) to Buy
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies upgraded Pioneer Energy Services Corp (NYSE: PES) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $6.00 (from $5.00).
Analyst Brad Handler commented, "With the 24% pullback from its early July peak, we see attractive value in PES. We are not overly concerned with covenant risk given our outlook as we look for Production Services and in particular PES's industry-leading well service fleet to drive recovery and to offset lower Drilling Services contribution; we note that asset sales and potential equity issuance can help meet leverage and coverage ratios if needed in 2H17. Upgrade to BUY."
Shares of Pioneer Energy Services Corp closed at $3.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!