Jefferies Upgrades Pioneer Energy Services Corp (PES) to Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Pioneer Energy Services Corp (NYSE: PES) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $6.00 (from $5.00).
Analyst Brad Handler commented, "With the 24% pullback from its early July peak, we see attractive value in PES. We are not overly concerned with covenant risk given our outlook as we look for Production Services and in particular PES's industry-leading well service fleet to drive recovery and to offset lower Drilling Services contribution; we note that asset sales and potential equity issuance can help meet leverage and coverage ratios if needed in 2H17. Upgrade to BUY."
Shares of Pioneer Energy Services Corp closed at $3.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!