Jefferies Upgrades Pioneer Energy Services Corp (PES) to Buy
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Pioneer Energy Services Corp (NYSE: PES) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $6.00 (from $5.00).
Analyst Brad Handler commented, "With the 24% pullback from its early July peak, we see attractive value in PES. We are not overly concerned with covenant risk given our outlook as we look for Production Services and in particular PES's industry-leading well service fleet to drive recovery and to offset lower Drilling Services contribution; we note that asset sales and potential equity issuance can help meet leverage and coverage ratios if needed in 2H17. Upgrade to BUY."
Shares of Pioneer Energy Services Corp closed at $3.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Genuine Parts (GPC) to $95 Following 3Q Report
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) Following 3Q Report
- Baird Remains Sidelined on Seagate Technology (STX) Following 1Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!