Jefferies Upgrades Pioneer Energy Services Corp (PES) to Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies upgraded Pioneer Energy Services Corp (NYSE: PES) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $6.00 (from $5.00).
Analyst Brad Handler commented, "With the 24% pullback from its early July peak, we see attractive value in PES. We are not overly concerned with covenant risk given our outlook as we look for Production Services and in particular PES's industry-leading well service fleet to drive recovery and to offset lower Drilling Services contribution; we note that asset sales and potential equity issuance can help meet leverage and coverage ratios if needed in 2H17. Upgrade to BUY."
Shares of Pioneer Energy Services Corp closed at $3.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!