Jefferies Upgrades PNM Resources (PNM) to Buy
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $37.50 (from $35.00).
Analyst Anthony Crowdell commented, "We are upgrading PNM to Buy from Hold and believe a final rate case decision from state regulators later this month will be more balanced than what is priced into the stock. A very negative Hearing Examiner recommendation was issued back in August and we believe a final order will avoid this contentious recommendation. With 7-9% EPS growth trading at a 7% discount it may be time to come aboard."
Shares of PNM Resources closed at $33.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades HB Fuller (FUL) to Buy
- Alexion Pharma (ALXN): Could Be The Last Complement Inhibitor Standing - Leerink
- Foot Locker (FL) Added to Focus List at JPMorgan; Nike (NKE) Removed from Focus List
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!