Jefferies Upgrades PNM Resources (PNM) to Buy
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies upgraded PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $37.50 (from $35.00).
Analyst Anthony Crowdell commented, "We are upgrading PNM to Buy from Hold and believe a final rate case decision from state regulators later this month will be more balanced than what is priced into the stock. A very negative Hearing Examiner recommendation was issued back in August and we believe a final order will avoid this contentious recommendation. With 7-9% EPS growth trading at a 7% discount it may be time to come aboard."
Shares of PNM Resources closed at $33.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Shopify (SHOP) to Equalweight Following Recent Gains
- UBS Cuts AT&T (T) to Neutral on Lower EPS Estimates
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Dillard's Inc. (DDS) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!