Jefferies Upgrades PNM Resources (PNM) to Buy
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies upgraded PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $37.50 (from $35.00).
Analyst Anthony Crowdell commented, "We are upgrading PNM to Buy from Hold and believe a final rate case decision from state regulators later this month will be more balanced than what is priced into the stock. A very negative Hearing Examiner recommendation was issued back in August and we believe a final order will avoid this contentious recommendation. With 7-9% EPS growth trading at a 7% discount it may be time to come aboard."
Shares of PNM Resources closed at $33.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mercury Computer (MRCY) PT Raised to $30 at Jefferies Following 2Q Report
- American International Group (AIG) PT Lowered to $69 at UBS
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Sanchez Energy (SN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!