Jefferies Upgrades PNM Resources (PNM) to Buy
- Wall Street set to open slightly lower
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
- Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/29: (AEGR) (ARWR) (EBAY) Higher; (ITCI) (ADHD) (FIT) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies upgraded PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $37.50 (from $35.00).
Analyst Anthony Crowdell commented, "We are upgrading PNM to Buy from Hold and believe a final rate case decision from state regulators later this month will be more balanced than what is priced into the stock. A very negative Hearing Examiner recommendation was issued back in August and we believe a final order will avoid this contentious recommendation. With 7-9% EPS growth trading at a 7% discount it may be time to come aboard."
Shares of PNM Resources closed at $33.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades REX Energy (REXX) to Hold
- Micron Technology (MU): Raising PT Ahead Of Earnings - Susquenana
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Platform Specialty Products (PAH) Following Investor Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!