Jefferies Upgrades National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) to Buy
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded National Storage Affiliates Trust (NYSE: NSA) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $24.00 (from $22.00).
Analyst George Hoglund commented, "Last week NSA announced the acquisition of the iStorage portfolio. Subsequent data released by NSA on the deal reinforces our view that the transaction is accretive, adds an additional growth driver, demonstrates NSA's ability to further grow its platform and could eventually lead to a unified brand. Combined with positive takeaways following our recent HQ visit and the 14% pullback in the stock since its 52-week high, we are upgrading NSA to Buy from Hold."
Shares of National Storage Affiliates Trust closed at $19.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!