Jefferies Upgrades National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) to Buy
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded National Storage Affiliates Trust (NYSE: NSA) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $24.00 (from $22.00).
Analyst George Hoglund commented, "Last week NSA announced the acquisition of the iStorage portfolio. Subsequent data released by NSA on the deal reinforces our view that the transaction is accretive, adds an additional growth driver, demonstrates NSA's ability to further grow its platform and could eventually lead to a unified brand. Combined with positive takeaways following our recent HQ visit and the 14% pullback in the stock since its 52-week high, we are upgrading NSA to Buy from Hold."
Shares of National Storage Affiliates Trust closed at $19.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO): Cutting Estimates After Management Meeting - Jefferies
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!