Jefferies Upgrades National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) to Buy
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies upgraded National Storage Affiliates Trust (NYSE: NSA) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $24.00 (from $22.00).
Analyst George Hoglund commented, "Last week NSA announced the acquisition of the iStorage portfolio. Subsequent data released by NSA on the deal reinforces our view that the transaction is accretive, adds an additional growth driver, demonstrates NSA's ability to further grow its platform and could eventually lead to a unified brand. Combined with positive takeaways following our recent HQ visit and the 14% pullback in the stock since its 52-week high, we are upgrading NSA to Buy from Hold."
Shares of National Storage Affiliates Trust closed at $19.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades HB Fuller (FUL) to Buy
- Foot Locker (FL) Added to Focus List at JPMorgan; Nike (NKE) Removed from Focus List
- Baird Upgrades Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (ETE) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!