Jefferies Upgrades National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) to Buy
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies upgraded National Storage Affiliates Trust (NYSE: NSA) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $24.00 (from $22.00).
Analyst George Hoglund commented, "Last week NSA announced the acquisition of the iStorage portfolio. Subsequent data released by NSA on the deal reinforces our view that the transaction is accretive, adds an additional growth driver, demonstrates NSA's ability to further grow its platform and could eventually lead to a unified brand. Combined with positive takeaways following our recent HQ visit and the 14% pullback in the stock since its 52-week high, we are upgrading NSA to Buy from Hold."
Shares of National Storage Affiliates Trust closed at $19.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Upgrades Williams Companies (WMB) to Buy
- Clovis Oncology (CLVS) PT Raised to $86 as Stifel Adopts Takeout Valuation
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades TIM Participacoes (TSU) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!