Jefferies Upgrades National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) to Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies upgraded National Storage Affiliates Trust (NYSE: NSA) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $24.00 (from $22.00).
Analyst George Hoglund commented, "Last week NSA announced the acquisition of the iStorage portfolio. Subsequent data released by NSA on the deal reinforces our view that the transaction is accretive, adds an additional growth driver, demonstrates NSA's ability to further grow its platform and could eventually lead to a unified brand. Combined with positive takeaways following our recent HQ visit and the 14% pullback in the stock since its 52-week high, we are upgrading NSA to Buy from Hold."
Shares of National Storage Affiliates Trust closed at $19.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on GTx, Inc. (GTXI) to $7 Following Enobosarm Trial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!