Jefferies Upgrades Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA) to Buy
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Mid-America Apartment Communities (NYSE: MAA) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $113.00 (from $109.00).
Analyst Omotayo Okusanya commented, "We are upgrading MAA to BUY from HOLD, as we believe the stock is oversold post the announcement of the PPS merger. While the deal is near-term dilutive, we believe investors are not appreciating the strong positive impact on earnings in 2018 and beyond. We recommend investors buy MAA on the recent pullback."
Shares of Mid-America Apartment Communities closed at $91.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Delek US (DK) to Outperform; Merger Synergies Underappreciated
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!