Jefferies Upgrades Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA) to Buy
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Mid-America Apartment Communities (NYSE: MAA) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $113.00 (from $109.00).
Analyst Omotayo Okusanya commented, "We are upgrading MAA to BUY from HOLD, as we believe the stock is oversold post the announcement of the PPS merger. While the deal is near-term dilutive, we believe investors are not appreciating the strong positive impact on earnings in 2018 and beyond. We recommend investors buy MAA on the recent pullback."
Shares of Mid-America Apartment Communities closed at $91.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Matador Resources (MTDR) Following Announced Offerings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!