Jefferies Upgrades Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA) to Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Mid-America Apartment Communities (NYSE: MAA) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $113.00 (from $109.00).
Analyst Omotayo Okusanya commented, "We are upgrading MAA to BUY from HOLD, as we believe the stock is oversold post the announcement of the PPS merger. While the deal is near-term dilutive, we believe investors are not appreciating the strong positive impact on earnings in 2018 and beyond. We recommend investors buy MAA on the recent pullback."
Shares of Mid-America Apartment Communities closed at $91.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC) PT Raised to $35.00 at Canaccord Genuity
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!