Jefferies Upgrades MPLX LP (MPLX) to Buy
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Oil eases after two-day gain, rising U.S. production weighs
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded MPLX LP (NYSE: MPLX) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $40.00.
Analyst Corey Goldman commented, "Last week, MPC announced it is evaluating options to highlight its MPLX GP value and optimize MPLX's LT cost of capital. We believe this will result in 1) an accelerated MPLX drop-down schedule; 2) an IDR-for-LP unit swap in 2018 with the creation of a C-corp tracking stock. We see these actions boosting cash flow growth at MPC & MPLX and offering multiple expansion. These events could imply >40% upside to MPC & we are upgrading MPLX to Buy, from Hold."
The firm also raised its price target on Marathon Petroleum (NYSE: MPC) to $59 and reiterated a Buy rating.
Shares of MPLX LP closed at $33.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades TIM Participacoes (TSU) to Overweight
- Barclays Upgrades Southwestern Energy (SWN) to Equalweight
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) PT Raised to $41 at JMP Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!