Jefferies Upgrades MPLX LP (MPLX) to Buy
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies upgraded MPLX LP (NYSE: MPLX) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $40.00.
Analyst Corey Goldman commented, "Last week, MPC announced it is evaluating options to highlight its MPLX GP value and optimize MPLX's LT cost of capital. We believe this will result in 1) an accelerated MPLX drop-down schedule; 2) an IDR-for-LP unit swap in 2018 with the creation of a C-corp tracking stock. We see these actions boosting cash flow growth at MPC & MPLX and offering multiple expansion. These events could imply >40% upside to MPC & we are upgrading MPLX to Buy, from Hold."
The firm also raised its price target on Marathon Petroleum (NYSE: MPC) to $59 and reiterated a Buy rating.
Shares of MPLX LP closed at $33.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!