Jefferies Upgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Buy
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Karyopharm Therapeutics (NASDAQ: KPTI) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $12.00 (from $9.00), saying they are expecting near-term data to support a path forward and potential role for selinexor.
Analyst Brian Abrahams commented, "We are upgrading KPTI to Buy and increasing our tgt to $12 from $9, based on increasing confidence that NT data--particularly from the STORM trial--will support a path forward and potential role for selinexor in the future MM landscape, which we believe presents a significant rev oppty. We do not believe KPTI's current EV of ~$90M appropriately credits their emerging MM path, multiple shots on goal across other cancers, and pipeline oppties."
Shares of Karyopharm Therapeutics closed at $7.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Deutsch Bank Raises Price Targets on Steel & Service Center Names (AKS) (NUE) (RS) (RYI) (STLD) (X)
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!