Jefferies Upgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Karyopharm Therapeutics (NASDAQ: KPTI) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $12.00 (from $9.00), saying they are expecting near-term data to support a path forward and potential role for selinexor.
Analyst Brian Abrahams commented, "We are upgrading KPTI to Buy and increasing our tgt to $12 from $9, based on increasing confidence that NT data--particularly from the STORM trial--will support a path forward and potential role for selinexor in the future MM landscape, which we believe presents a significant rev oppty. We do not believe KPTI's current EV of ~$90M appropriately credits their emerging MM path, multiple shots on goal across other cancers, and pipeline oppties."
Shares of Karyopharm Therapeutics closed at $7.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!