Jefferies Upgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Buy
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Karyopharm Therapeutics (NASDAQ: KPTI) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $12.00 (from $9.00), saying they are expecting near-term data to support a path forward and potential role for selinexor.
Analyst Brian Abrahams commented, "We are upgrading KPTI to Buy and increasing our tgt to $12 from $9, based on increasing confidence that NT data--particularly from the STORM trial--will support a path forward and potential role for selinexor in the future MM landscape, which we believe presents a significant rev oppty. We do not believe KPTI's current EV of ~$90M appropriately credits their emerging MM path, multiple shots on goal across other cancers, and pipeline oppties."
Shares of Karyopharm Therapeutics closed at $7.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Upgrades Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Outperform
- Yahoo! (YHOO) PT Lowered to $43 at RBC Capital
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Raised to $45 at Barclays Following Q4 2016 Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!