Jefferies Upgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Buy
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (MBRX) (SPU) Higher; (RIGL) (FLXS) (DXPE) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies upgraded Karyopharm Therapeutics (NASDAQ: KPTI) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $12.00 (from $9.00), saying they are expecting near-term data to support a path forward and potential role for selinexor.
Analyst Brian Abrahams commented, "We are upgrading KPTI to Buy and increasing our tgt to $12 from $9, based on increasing confidence that NT data--particularly from the STORM trial--will support a path forward and potential role for selinexor in the future MM landscape, which we believe presents a significant rev oppty. We do not believe KPTI's current EV of ~$90M appropriately credits their emerging MM path, multiple shots on goal across other cancers, and pipeline oppties."
Shares of Karyopharm Therapeutics closed at $7.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Vail Resorts (MTN) to Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Following 4Q Report
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Genuine Parts (GPC) to $95 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!