Jefferies Upgrades Infinity Pharmaceutical (INFI) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
Jefferies upgraded Infinity Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: INFI) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $13.00 (from $15.00) citing attractive risk/reward.
Analyst Eun K. Yang, Ph.D commented, "Our concerns for INFI have been commercial competitiveness of IPI-145 in a rapidly evolving market. However, at current EV of ~$265M (>70% down from 52-wk high), such concerns are largely priced in for active product IPI-145 (likely clinical success). Thus, ahead of pivotal Ph2/3 data in r/r iNHL/CLL in ~2Q/3Q15, we view risk/rewards as attractive; upgrading to Buy."
The firm bumped FY 2014 EPS from ($3.40) to ($3.28) while cutting FY 2015 EPS from ($1.88) to ($2.01).
Shares of Infinity Pharmaceutical closed at $9.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Janney Capital Upgrades Gap, Inc. (GPS) to Buy
- Marvell (MRVL) Price Target Reduced to $14 at UBS
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Price Target Raised to $115 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!