Jefferies Upgrades Infinity Pharmaceutical (INFI) to Buy
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- Momo Stocks Whacked; Is It Alibaba Related or Something Bigger?
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Raises IPO Price to $66 to $68/Share
Jefferies upgraded Infinity Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: INFI) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $13.00 (from $15.00) citing attractive risk/reward.
Analyst Eun K. Yang, Ph.D commented, "Our concerns for INFI have been commercial competitiveness of IPI-145 in a rapidly evolving market. However, at current EV of ~$265M (>70% down from 52-wk high), such concerns are largely priced in for active product IPI-145 (likely clinical success). Thus, ahead of pivotal Ph2/3 data in r/r iNHL/CLL in ~2Q/3Q15, we view risk/rewards as attractive; upgrading to Buy."
The firm bumped FY 2014 EPS from ($3.40) to ($3.28) while cutting FY 2015 EPS from ($1.88) to ($2.01).
Shares of Infinity Pharmaceutical closed at $9.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades JetBlue Airways (JBLU) to Underperform
- Deutsche Bank Starts Seaspan (SSW) at Buy
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Rackspace (RAX) to Neutral; Analyst Skeptical on Potential CenturyLink (CTL) Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!