Jefferies Upgrades Infinity Pharmaceutical (INFI) to Buy
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
Jefferies upgraded Infinity Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: INFI) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $13.00 (from $15.00) citing attractive risk/reward.
Analyst Eun K. Yang, Ph.D commented, "Our concerns for INFI have been commercial competitiveness of IPI-145 in a rapidly evolving market. However, at current EV of ~$265M (>70% down from 52-wk high), such concerns are largely priced in for active product IPI-145 (likely clinical success). Thus, ahead of pivotal Ph2/3 data in r/r iNHL/CLL in ~2Q/3Q15, we view risk/rewards as attractive; upgrading to Buy."
The firm bumped FY 2014 EPS from ($3.40) to ($3.28) while cutting FY 2015 EPS from ($1.88) to ($2.01).
Shares of Infinity Pharmaceutical closed at $9.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades United Continental (UAL) to Overweight
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Hospira (HSP) to Buy
- Twitter (TWTR) PT Raised to $58 at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!