Jefferies Upgrades Infinity Pharmaceutical (INFI) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Jefferies upgraded Infinity Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: INFI) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $13.00 (from $15.00) citing attractive risk/reward.
Analyst Eun K. Yang, Ph.D commented, "Our concerns for INFI have been commercial competitiveness of IPI-145 in a rapidly evolving market. However, at current EV of ~$265M (>70% down from 52-wk high), such concerns are largely priced in for active product IPI-145 (likely clinical success). Thus, ahead of pivotal Ph2/3 data in r/r iNHL/CLL in ~2Q/3Q15, we view risk/rewards as attractive; upgrading to Buy."
The firm bumped FY 2014 EPS from ($3.40) to ($3.28) while cutting FY 2015 EPS from ($1.88) to ($2.01).
Shares of Infinity Pharmaceutical closed at $9.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Aruba Networks (ARUN) to Underperform
- Jefferies Downgrades WuXi PharmaTech (WX) to Hold
- Hibbett Sport (HIBB) PT Lifted to $58 at Needham & Company on 'Beat and Raise' Qtr
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!