Jefferies Upgrades Infinity Pharmaceutical (INFI) to Buy
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/22: (PBYI) (TLM) (ISRG) Higher; (XOOM) (XLNX) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: CPI Gains 0.3% in June; Another Ack-Attack on Herbalife; Apple Bruised on Q2 Phone Sales
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Posts Q4 EPS of 55c; Revs Top Expectations
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Jefferies upgraded Infinity Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: INFI) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $13.00 (from $15.00) citing attractive risk/reward.
Analyst Eun K. Yang, Ph.D commented, "Our concerns for INFI have been commercial competitiveness of IPI-145 in a rapidly evolving market. However, at current EV of ~$265M (>70% down from 52-wk high), such concerns are largely priced in for active product IPI-145 (likely clinical success). Thus, ahead of pivotal Ph2/3 data in r/r iNHL/CLL in ~2Q/3Q15, we view risk/rewards as attractive; upgrading to Buy."
The firm bumped FY 2014 EPS from ($3.40) to ($3.28) while cutting FY 2015 EPS from ($1.88) to ($2.01).
Shares of Infinity Pharmaceutical closed at $9.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Compass Point Upgrades Zions Bancorp (ZION) to Buy
- Sanmina (SANM) PT, Estimates Raised at Needham & Company on 'Beat and Raise'
- Look to Buy Cadence Designs (CDNS) on Weakness Post Q2, Needham & Company Says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!