Jefferies Upgrades Energy Recovery (ERII) to Buy
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Energy Recovery (NASDAQ: ERII) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $20.00 (from $8.00).
Analyst Laurence Alexander commented, "Over the past year Energy Recovery has finally started to deliver on our 2013 "triple thesis": high incremental margins, recovery in the core desalination market and validation of the broader theme of harvesting fluid pressure in high-pressure and toxic environments. Hitting key milestones for fraccing in 1H17 and chemical applications in 2017-2018 should materially lower the risk premium, driving another 50%+ step up. We upgrade to Buy from Hold."
Shares of Energy Recovery closed at $12.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) to $33
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!