Jefferies Upgrades Energy Recovery (ERII) to Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies upgraded Energy Recovery (NASDAQ: ERII) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $20.00 (from $8.00).
Analyst Laurence Alexander commented, "Over the past year Energy Recovery has finally started to deliver on our 2013 "triple thesis": high incremental margins, recovery in the core desalination market and validation of the broader theme of harvesting fluid pressure in high-pressure and toxic environments. Hitting key milestones for fraccing in 1H17 and chemical applications in 2017-2018 should materially lower the risk premium, driving another 50%+ step up. We upgrade to Buy from Hold."
Shares of Energy Recovery closed at $12.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!