Jefferies Upgrades Energy Recovery (ERII) to Buy
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Energy Recovery (NASDAQ: ERII) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $20.00 (from $8.00).
Analyst Laurence Alexander commented, "Over the past year Energy Recovery has finally started to deliver on our 2013 "triple thesis": high incremental margins, recovery in the core desalination market and validation of the broader theme of harvesting fluid pressure in high-pressure and toxic environments. Hitting key milestones for fraccing in 1H17 and chemical applications in 2017-2018 should materially lower the risk premium, driving another 50%+ step up. We upgrade to Buy from Hold."
Shares of Energy Recovery closed at $12.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!