Jefferies Upgrades Editas Medicine (EDIT) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Editas Medicine (NASDAQ: EDIT) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $35.00, saying LCA10 IND remains on track.
Analyst Gena Wang commented, "EDIT announced collaboration with ADVM today on AAV vectors in eye indications, which along with other partnerships further enhances the tech capability. EDIT remains on track to file LCA10 IND in 2017 to potentially establish clinical POC. While our PT remains unchanged, recent pullback due to lockup expiry and general weakness in the SMID cap biotech sector provides an oppt to participate in the transformative CRIPSR technology. Upgrade to Buy."
Shares of Editas Medicine closed at $23.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Outperform
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Government Properties Income Trust (GOV) to $25
- Stifel Upgrades Starz (STRZA) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Gena Wang
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!