Jefferies Upgrades Editas Medicine (EDIT) to Buy
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Editas Medicine (NASDAQ: EDIT) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $35.00, saying LCA10 IND remains on track.
Analyst Gena Wang commented, "EDIT announced collaboration with ADVM today on AAV vectors in eye indications, which along with other partnerships further enhances the tech capability. EDIT remains on track to file LCA10 IND in 2017 to potentially establish clinical POC. While our PT remains unchanged, recent pullback due to lockup expiry and general weakness in the SMID cap biotech sector provides an oppt to participate in the transformative CRIPSR technology. Upgrade to Buy."
Shares of Editas Medicine closed at $23.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) to Hold
- Rent-A-Center (RCII): Cutting PT On Weakening Core - Jefferies
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Gena Wang
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!