Jefferies Upgrades Editas Medicine (EDIT) to Buy
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Editas Medicine (NASDAQ: EDIT) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $35.00, saying LCA10 IND remains on track.
Analyst Gena Wang commented, "EDIT announced collaboration with ADVM today on AAV vectors in eye indications, which along with other partnerships further enhances the tech capability. EDIT remains on track to file LCA10 IND in 2017 to potentially establish clinical POC. While our PT remains unchanged, recent pullback due to lockup expiry and general weakness in the SMID cap biotech sector provides an oppt to participate in the transformative CRIPSR technology. Upgrade to Buy."
Shares of Editas Medicine closed at $23.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Gena Wang
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!