Jefferies Upgrades Editas Medicine (EDIT) to Buy
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies upgraded Editas Medicine (NASDAQ: EDIT) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $35.00, saying LCA10 IND remains on track.
Analyst Gena Wang commented, "EDIT announced collaboration with ADVM today on AAV vectors in eye indications, which along with other partnerships further enhances the tech capability. EDIT remains on track to file LCA10 IND in 2017 to potentially establish clinical POC. While our PT remains unchanged, recent pullback due to lockup expiry and general weakness in the SMID cap biotech sector provides an oppt to participate in the transformative CRIPSR technology. Upgrade to Buy."
Shares of Editas Medicine closed at $23.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) to $91 Following Better Than Expected 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target as Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Posts 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Gena Wang
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!