Jefferies Upgrades Consolidated Edison (ED) to Buy
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Consolidated Edison (NYSE: ED) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $82.00 (from $80.00).
Analyst Anthony Crowdell commented, "We are upgrading Con Edison to Buy from Hold based on valuation. The stock is trading at a group average multiple and has historically traded at a 5%-15% premium to other regulated utilities. We believe the company will announce the details of a previously announced rate settlement based on a 9.0% ROE and view the April 2016 Stagecoach pipeline JV as a placeholder for future growth."
Shares of Consolidated Edison closed at $73.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Checkpoint Software (CHKP) to Overweight
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Lowered to $99 at UBS Following 4Q EPS Miss
- Wedbush Assumes, Upgrades Visa (V) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!