Jefferies Upgrades Consolidated Edison (ED) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Consolidated Edison (NYSE: ED) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $82.00 (from $80.00).
Analyst Anthony Crowdell commented, "We are upgrading Con Edison to Buy from Hold based on valuation. The stock is trading at a group average multiple and has historically traded at a 5%-15% premium to other regulated utilities. We believe the company will announce the details of a previously announced rate settlement based on a 9.0% ROE and view the April 2016 Stagecoach pipeline JV as a placeholder for future growth."
Shares of Consolidated Edison closed at $73.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!