Jefferies Upgrades Commercial Metals Company (CMC) to Buy Following Trump Win
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Commercial Metals Company (NYSE: CMC) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $20.00 following Trump victory.
Analyst Seth Rosenfeld commented, "The US steel industry should stand out as a unique beneficiary of a Trump presidency. Protectionism will significantly rise; the US is already short steel, and falling imports will improve domestic pricing power. In addition, increased infrastructure spend may significantly boost demand for long steel products. Steel price momentum has recently emerged and should extend further into 2017."
He added, "We upgrade CMC to Buy as the largest beneficiary of increased US infrastructure investment (construction is 52% of mix) and with increased hopes for an alleviation of rebar import pressure."
Shares of Commercial Metals Company closed at $16.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!