Jefferies Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to Hold
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) from Underperform to Hold with a price target of $5.00.
Analyst Jonathan Wolff commented, "Upgrade CHK to Hold. During CHK's mid Oct. analyst day and 3Q report, it highlighted its restored financial health, a return to growth, and emerging test projects. CHK’s growth assumptions look a bit lofty to us and will require external funding, but the shares are now close to our RAAV estimate and offer ‘long-dated’ natural gas optionality (~ 75% gas). Our RAAV-based PT is unchanged at $5."
The firm raised FY 2016 EPS from ($0.16) to $0.07 and lowered FY 2017 EPS from $1.62 to $1.56.
Shares of Chesapeake Energy closed at $5.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Western Digital (WDC): Raising PT After Analyst Day - Baird
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Envision Healthcare (EVHC) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!