Jefferies Upgrades Casey's General Stores (CASY) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Casey's General Stores (NASDAQ: CASY) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $134.00.
Analyst Christopher Mandeville commented, "Following the pullback we had been waiting for, we upgrade CASY as we believe valuation offers a compelling entry point for L-T investors. Although 1Q17 prep food comps came in softer than what even we had expected, we are confident of a bounce back in 2Q17 based on our proprietary build-up analysis; we expect a gradual arc back to a HSD comp range."
Shares of Casey's General Stores closed at $115.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
- Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI):Selinexor At ASH Could Drive Upside - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!