Jefferies Upgrades Casey's General Stores (CASY) to Buy
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Casey's General Stores (NASDAQ: CASY) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $134.00.
Analyst Christopher Mandeville commented, "Following the pullback we had been waiting for, we upgrade CASY as we believe valuation offers a compelling entry point for L-T investors. Although 1Q17 prep food comps came in softer than what even we had expected, we are confident of a bounce back in 2Q17 based on our proprietary build-up analysis; we expect a gradual arc back to a HSD comp range."
Shares of Casey's General Stores closed at $115.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) to $91 Following Better Than Expected 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!