Jefferies Upgrades Casey's General Stores (CASY) to Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies upgraded Casey's General Stores (NASDAQ: CASY) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $134.00.
Analyst Christopher Mandeville commented, "Following the pullback we had been waiting for, we upgrade CASY as we believe valuation offers a compelling entry point for L-T investors. Although 1Q17 prep food comps came in softer than what even we had expected, we are confident of a bounce back in 2Q17 based on our proprietary build-up analysis; we expect a gradual arc back to a HSD comp range."
Shares of Casey's General Stores closed at $115.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gigamon (GIMO) PT Raised to $58 at Needham & Company Ahead of Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!