Jefferies Upgrades CNX Coal Resources LP (CNXC) to Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded CNX Coal Resources LP (NYSE: CNXC) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Christopher LaFemina commented, "CNXC is a US coal MLP. While CNXC does not have high exposure to the seaborne coal, its exports are likely to grow in response to high seaborne prices. CNXC's annualized distribution yield is 11.5%. O n our estimates, this distribution is fully covered for the next four years. As investors begin to believe in the sustainability of relatively high coal prices, we would expect the CNXC share price to go higher. "
Shares of CNX Coal Resources LP closed at $19.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!