Jefferies Upgrades CBL & Associates (CBL) to Buy; Too Cheap To Ignore
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies upgraded CBL & Associates (NYSE: CBL) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $16.00 (from $10.50), saying execution makes shares too cheap to ignore.
Analyst commented, "We believe several issues that have been an overhang on CBL stock have been resolved or are in the process of resolution. CBL still faces issues due to a tough retail environment, but the risk-reward appears favorable given valuation and our view that balance sheet and portfolio improvement continues into 2017. We upgrade to a Buy rating with a new $16 PT."
Shares of CBL & Associates closed at $13.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Credit Suisse Upgrades HollyFrontier (HFC) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!