Jefferies Upgrades CBL & Associates (CBL) to Buy; Too Cheap To Ignore
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies upgraded CBL & Associates (NYSE: CBL) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $16.00 (from $10.50), saying execution makes shares too cheap to ignore.
Analyst commented, "We believe several issues that have been an overhang on CBL stock have been resolved or are in the process of resolution. CBL still faces issues due to a tough retail environment, but the risk-reward appears favorable given valuation and our view that balance sheet and portfolio improvement continues into 2017. We upgrade to a Buy rating with a new $16 PT."
Shares of CBL & Associates closed at $13.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!