Jefferies Upgrades CBL & Associates (CBL) to Buy; Too Cheap To Ignore
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded CBL & Associates (NYSE: CBL) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $16.00 (from $10.50), saying execution makes shares too cheap to ignore.
Analyst commented, "We believe several issues that have been an overhang on CBL stock have been resolved or are in the process of resolution. CBL still faces issues due to a tough retail environment, but the risk-reward appears favorable given valuation and our view that balance sheet and portfolio improvement continues into 2017. We upgrade to a Buy rating with a new $16 PT."
Shares of CBL & Associates closed at $13.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Jefferies Downgrades Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) to Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!