Jefferies Upgrades AveXis (AVXS) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies upgraded AveXis (NASDAQ: AVXS) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $42.00.
Analyst Biren Amin commented, "AVXS reported updated SMA Type 1 data today in conjunction with earnings. The data continued to show no events in the therapeutic dose cohort and improving CHOP-INTEND scores. With this continued efficacy data along w/ positive feedback from an expert dinner suggesting that FDA may allow for a single-arm pivotal trial in SMA Type 1, we are upgrading to Buy."
Shares of AveXis closed at $34.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Dougherty & Co Starts CardioNet (BEAT) at Buy
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!