Jefferies Upgrades AstraZeneca (AZN) to Buy
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) from Hold to Buy and raised its price target to 5,800.00p from 5,400.00p.
Analyst Jeffrey Holford commented, "We have upgraded AZN to Buy as we see a much higher probability of success and a larger market opportunity from the MYSTIC study than consensus implies. We believe that BMY's failure in CM-026 has increased the size of the IO combo opportunity and timing now favours AZN. We see positive asymmetry with up to 39% upside in AZN shares if MYSTIC hits vs. 10% downside if it fails."
Shares of AstraZeneca closed at $32.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Genuine Parts (GPC) to $95 Following 3Q Report
- Seagate (STX) PT Raised to $47 at Needham & Company
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!