Jefferies Upgrades AstraZeneca (AZN) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies upgraded AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) from Hold to Buy and raised its price target to 5,800.00p from 5,400.00p.
Analyst Jeffrey Holford commented, "We have upgraded AZN to Buy as we see a much higher probability of success and a larger market opportunity from the MYSTIC study than consensus implies. We believe that BMY's failure in CM-026 has increased the size of the IO combo opportunity and timing now favours AZN. We see positive asymmetry with up to 39% upside in AZN shares if MYSTIC hits vs. 10% downside if it fails."
Shares of AstraZeneca closed at $32.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!