Jefferies Upgrades AstraZeneca (AZN) to Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies upgraded AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) from Hold to Buy and raised its price target to 5,800.00p from 5,400.00p.
Analyst Jeffrey Holford commented, "We have upgraded AZN to Buy as we see a much higher probability of success and a larger market opportunity from the MYSTIC study than consensus implies. We believe that BMY's failure in CM-026 has increased the size of the IO combo opportunity and timing now favours AZN. We see positive asymmetry with up to 39% upside in AZN shares if MYSTIC hits vs. 10% downside if it fails."
Shares of AstraZeneca closed at $32.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Ceragon Networks (CRNT) PT Raised to $3 at Jefferies Following Preannouncement
- PTC Inc. (PTC) PT Raised to $60 at Citi; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!