Jefferies Upgrades AstraZeneca (AZN) to Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) from Hold to Buy and raised its price target to 5,800.00p from 5,400.00p.
Analyst Jeffrey Holford commented, "We have upgraded AZN to Buy as we see a much higher probability of success and a larger market opportunity from the MYSTIC study than consensus implies. We believe that BMY's failure in CM-026 has increased the size of the IO combo opportunity and timing now favours AZN. We see positive asymmetry with up to 39% upside in AZN shares if MYSTIC hits vs. 10% downside if it fails."
Shares of AstraZeneca closed at $32.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on GTx, Inc. (GTXI) to $7 Following Enobosarm Trial Results
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!