Jefferies Upgrades AK Steel (AKS) to Buy
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded AK Steel (NYSE: AKS) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $6.25 (from $5.50).
Analyst Seth Rosenfeld commented, "As domestic US steel prices find a floor and global markets benefit from emerging raw materials-led reflation, prospects for the US steel market have notably improved. With AKS reporting materially improved cost control in Q3 and with balance sheet risks increasingly addressed, we see attractive upside into 2017. Upgrade to Buy."
Shares of AK Steel closed at $5.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Nordstrom (JWN) to Outperform
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades TransUnion (TRU) to Overweight, Named As Top Pick
- Barclays Downgrades Xilinx (XLNX) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!