Jefferies Trims Numbers, Maintains 'Buy' on Weatherford (WFT) Following CEO Departure
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Brad Handler trimmed his price target on Weatherford International (NYSE: WFT) to $7.00 (from $7.50) but maintained a Buy after the departure of the CEO.
Handler commented, "The departure of the CEO reflects an important milestone for the company, in our view. We have to imagine that the recently refocused WFT should see no change in direction, yet, we think Bernard's exit strengthens a culture of accountability and, we imagine, can improve morale. Maintain Buy on our view of earnings potential and strong relative recovery prospects. We publish estimates incorporating 3Q16 results and lower our PT to $7."
The firm also trimmed FY 2016 EPS from ($1.05) to ($1.21) and FY 2017 EPS from ($0.50) to ($0.90).
Shares of Weatherford International closed at $5.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
- Oppenheimer Assumes Mallinckrodt plc (MNK) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!