Jefferies Trims Numbers, Maintains 'Buy' on Weatherford (WFT) Following CEO Departure
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst Brad Handler trimmed his price target on Weatherford International (NYSE: WFT) to $7.00 (from $7.50) but maintained a Buy after the departure of the CEO.
Handler commented, "The departure of the CEO reflects an important milestone for the company, in our view. We have to imagine that the recently refocused WFT should see no change in direction, yet, we think Bernard's exit strengthens a culture of accountability and, we imagine, can improve morale. Maintain Buy on our view of earnings potential and strong relative recovery prospects. We publish estimates incorporating 3Q16 results and lower our PT to $7."
The firm also trimmed FY 2016 EPS from ($1.05) to ($1.21) and FY 2017 EPS from ($0.50) to ($0.90).
Shares of Weatherford International closed at $5.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!