Jefferies Starts WD-40 (WDFC) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on WD-40 (NASDAQ: WDFC) with a Hold rating and a price target of $120.00.
Analyst Daniel Rizzo commented, "WD-40 enjoys strong brand recognition, positive end market trends and share gains--particularly overseas. Total cash returns have exceeded 10% since 2010, helped by a sharp increase in financial leverage since 2012. Leverage ratios are now near the industry average. The pace of buybacks likely slows, but underlying fundamentals still support a 10% EPS CAGR through 2019. Valuation multiples leave little margin for error. Initiate with a Hold rating, $120 target."
Shares of WD-40 closed at $118.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!