Jefferies Starts WD-40 (WDFC) at Hold
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on WD-40 (NASDAQ: WDFC) with a Hold rating and a price target of $120.00.
Analyst Daniel Rizzo commented, "WD-40 enjoys strong brand recognition, positive end market trends and share gains--particularly overseas. Total cash returns have exceeded 10% since 2010, helped by a sharp increase in financial leverage since 2012. Leverage ratios are now near the industry average. The pace of buybacks likely slows, but underlying fundamentals still support a 10% EPS CAGR through 2019. Valuation multiples leave little margin for error. Initiate with a Hold rating, $120 target."
Shares of WD-40 closed at $118.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Following 4Q Report
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!