Jefferies Starts Versum Materials (VSM) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Analyst Laurence Alexander commented, "Following the Air Products (APD, Hold) spin, Versum gives investors leverage to a diversified, market-leading exposure to semiconductor production and innovation trends. Financial leverage is manageable (we forecast 1.6x net debt/EBITDA at the end of the year), and we estimate $615m-$1bn of balance sheet flexibility for M&A by 2020E ($0.45-$0.75 of EPS at buyback-equivalent returns). We initiate coverage with a Hold rating."
Shares of Versum Materials closed at $ yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage, Spinoffs
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!