Jefferies Starts Versum Materials (VSM) at Hold
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Analyst Laurence Alexander commented, "Following the Air Products (APD, Hold) spin, Versum gives investors leverage to a diversified, market-leading exposure to semiconductor production and innovation trends. Financial leverage is manageable (we forecast 1.6x net debt/EBITDA at the end of the year), and we estimate $615m-$1bn of balance sheet flexibility for M&A by 2020E ($0.45-$0.75 of EPS at buyback-equivalent returns). We initiate coverage with a Hold rating."
Shares of Versum Materials closed at $ yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO): Cutting Estimates After Management Meeting - Jefferies
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA): Buyback Coming If The Deal Falls Through - Jefferies
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage, Spinoffs
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!