Jefferies Starts Valero Energy (VLO) and Valero Energy (VLP) at Buy
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Analyst Corey Goldman commented, "Valero is the world’s largest independent refiner, operating ~16% of total US refining capacity, 55% of which is located along the Gulf Coast. VLO’s logistics-oriented MLP, VLP, has lifted cash payouts at a ~30% CAGR since its 2013 IPO & mgmt has articulated plans for 25% annual growth through ‘17. While both entities have underperformed respective peers YTD by 5.7% & 1.7% YTD, we believe each presents a favorable risk/reward at current levels."
Shares of Valero Energy closed at $54.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades Valero Energy (VLO) to Hold
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) to $33
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!