Jefferies Starts Valero Energy (VLO) and Valero Energy (VLP) at Buy
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Analyst Corey Goldman commented, "Valero is the world’s largest independent refiner, operating ~16% of total US refining capacity, 55% of which is located along the Gulf Coast. VLO’s logistics-oriented MLP, VLP, has lifted cash payouts at a ~30% CAGR since its 2013 IPO & mgmt has articulated plans for 25% annual growth through ‘17. While both entities have underperformed respective peers YTD by 5.7% & 1.7% YTD, we believe each presents a favorable risk/reward at current levels."
Shares of Valero Energy closed at $54.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Stifel Boosts PT on Francesca's (FRAN) to $21; Notes Solid Start to Q4, Confident CEO Strategy
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) to $37
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!