Jefferies Starts TransDigm (TDG) at Buy
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on TransDigm (NYSE: TDG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $340.00.
Analyst Sheila Kahyaoglu commented, "We initiate with a Buy rating based on EPS expanding at twice the rate of A&D peers (20% vs. 10%) reaching $19.00 by FY20. EPS growth is driven by Transdigm's proprietary product offering. Our above consensus estimates (2018-20) are based on TDG's ability to increase price (+2.5% / year) leading to >40% incremental margins, supported by our TDG Customer Survey."
Shares of TransDigm closed at $282.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TransDigm Group (TDG): The Shorts Have It Wrong - Jefferies
- Xilinx (XLNX) PT Raised to $55 at Deutsche Bank Ahead of 3Q Report
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Raising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!