Jefferies Starts TransDigm (TDG) at Buy
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on TransDigm (NYSE: TDG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $340.00.
Analyst Sheila Kahyaoglu commented, "We initiate with a Buy rating based on EPS expanding at twice the rate of A&D peers (20% vs. 10%) reaching $19.00 by FY20. EPS growth is driven by Transdigm's proprietary product offering. Our above consensus estimates (2018-20) are based on TDG's ability to increase price (+2.5% / year) leading to >40% incremental margins, supported by our TDG Customer Survey."
Shares of TransDigm closed at $282.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mercury Computer (MRCY) PT Raised to $30 at Jefferies Following 2Q Report
- RBC Capital Starts Performance Food Group (PFGC) at Sector Perform
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Lowered to $49 at FIG Partners Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Raising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!