Jefferies Starts TransDigm (TDG) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on TransDigm (NYSE: TDG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $340.00.
Analyst Sheila Kahyaoglu commented, "We initiate with a Buy rating based on EPS expanding at twice the rate of A&D peers (20% vs. 10%) reaching $19.00 by FY20. EPS growth is driven by Transdigm's proprietary product offering. Our above consensus estimates (2018-20) are based on TDG's ability to increase price (+2.5% / year) leading to >40% incremental margins, supported by our TDG Customer Survey."
Shares of TransDigm closed at $282.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Pepsi (PEP) to $122; Reiterates Buy
- Mizuho Securities Starts NuStar GP Holdings (NSH) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Raising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!