Jefferies Starts The Trade Desk (TTD) at Buy
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on The Trade Desk (NASDAQ: TTD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $35.00.
Analyst Brian Fitzgerald commented, "TTD is a leading buy-side Agency focused ad tech platform, benefiting from the continuing shift to programmatic advertising. Extensive data/tools allow its clients to manage & execute data-driven ad campaigns across multiple devices, screens and formats. Intl expansion, omni-channel extension (digital TV & audio), and increasing ad spend penetration represent compelling growth levers. We initiate with a Buy ($35 PT)."
NOTE: Jefferies was joint IPO bookrunner.
Shares of The Trade Desk closed at $26.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Chardan Capital Markets Starts Clovis Oncology (CLVS) at 'Sell' With Price Target of $15
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!