Jefferies Starts The Trade Desk (TTD) at Buy
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on The Trade Desk (NASDAQ: TTD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $35.00.
Analyst Brian Fitzgerald commented, "TTD is a leading buy-side Agency focused ad tech platform, benefiting from the continuing shift to programmatic advertising. Extensive data/tools allow its clients to manage & execute data-driven ad campaigns across multiple devices, screens and formats. Intl expansion, omni-channel extension (digital TV & audio), and increasing ad spend penetration represent compelling growth levers. We initiate with a Buy ($35 PT)."
NOTE: Jefferies was joint IPO bookrunner.
Shares of The Trade Desk closed at $26.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Starts Palo Alto Networks (PANW) at Hold
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Following Announced Plans to Acquire SimpliVity
- UBS Downgrades Dynegy (DYN) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!