Jefferies Starts Tesoro Corporation (TSO) at Buy, Tesoro Logistics Partners, LP (TLLP) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Analyst Corey Goldman commented, "Tesoro boasts a premier set of western-US energy assets focused in refining, marketing, and distribution, ~$500-$800mm of identified EBITDA suitable for potential drop-down into TLLP, dividend & distribution growth potential, and asset diversity which offers cash flow support amid commodity price volatility. That said, we believe TSO support may be needed for TLLP to achieve its stated YE17 EBITDA target & see unit upside capped without it; however, the recognition of this MLP need is a potentially negative catalyst."
Shares of Tesoro Corporation closed at $74.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!