Jefferies Starts Tesoro Corporation (TSO) at Buy, Tesoro Logistics Partners, LP (TLLP) at Hold
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Analyst Corey Goldman commented, "Tesoro boasts a premier set of western-US energy assets focused in refining, marketing, and distribution, ~$500-$800mm of identified EBITDA suitable for potential drop-down into TLLP, dividend & distribution growth potential, and asset diversity which offers cash flow support amid commodity price volatility. That said, we believe TSO support may be needed for TLLP to achieve its stated YE17 EBITDA target & see unit upside capped without it; however, the recognition of this MLP need is a potentially negative catalyst."
Shares of Tesoro Corporation closed at $74.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- KLR Group Raise Price Target on Oasis Petroleum (OAS) to $22; Reiterates Buy
- Western Digital (WDC): Raising PT After Analyst Day - Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!