Jefferies Starts Tenneco (TEN) at Hold
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Tenneco (NYSE: TEN) with a Hold rating and a price target of $62.00.
Analyst David Kelley commented, "TEN's leading Clean Air division should benefit from continued rollout of global emissions regulations of criteria pollutants while aftermarket Ride Performance likely remains an outperformer due to favorable industry fundamentals. However, we believe overweight NA light truck exposure could lead to decelerating growth as the US market appears at peak levels and light truck comps are increasingly high. We initiate with a Hold rating."
Shares of Tenneco closed at $58.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN) at Buy
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- United Rentals (URI) PT Raised to $130 at Jefferies Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!