Jefferies Starts Reynolds American (RAI) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Reynolds American (NYSE: RAI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $61.00.
Analyst Owen Bennett commented, "We initiate on Reynolds with a Buy, a US $61 target, and see 12 month TSR of c33%. Expected near-term organic EBIT development is peer best and also much improved vs. what we have seen in the past as share gains, cost saves and vapour development support. Excellent FY17 growth, recommencement of the buyback and an improving dividend yield should see further re-rating after multiple gains trailing Altria over the last 12 months."
Shares of Reynolds American closed at $47.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berenberg Upgrades Reynolds American (RAI) to Buy
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!