Jefferies Starts Reynolds American (RAI) at Buy
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Reynolds American (NYSE: RAI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $61.00.
Analyst Owen Bennett commented, "We initiate on Reynolds with a Buy, a US $61 target, and see 12 month TSR of c33%. Expected near-term organic EBIT development is peer best and also much improved vs. what we have seen in the past as share gains, cost saves and vapour development support. Excellent FY17 growth, recommencement of the buyback and an improving dividend yield should see further re-rating after multiple gains trailing Altria over the last 12 months."
Shares of Reynolds American closed at $47.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts DHT Holdings (DHT) at Market Perform
- Rosenblatt Starts Box, Inc. (BOX) at Buy
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Hyatt Hotels (H) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!