Jefferies Starts Reynolds American (RAI) at Buy
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Reynolds American (NYSE: RAI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $61.00.
Analyst Owen Bennett commented, "We initiate on Reynolds with a Buy, a US $61 target, and see 12 month TSR of c33%. Expected near-term organic EBIT development is peer best and also much improved vs. what we have seen in the past as share gains, cost saves and vapour development support. Excellent FY17 growth, recommencement of the buyback and an improving dividend yield should see further re-rating after multiple gains trailing Altria over the last 12 months."
Shares of Reynolds American closed at $47.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BAT Said to Plan Increased Bid for Reynolds American (RAI) as Soon as This Week - Bloomberg
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!