Jefferies Starts Retail Opportunity Investments (ROIC) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Retail Opportunity Investments (NASDAQ: ROIC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.00.
Analyst George Hoglund commented, "ROIC's high quality, grocery anchored portfolio is 100% located on the West Coast and benefits from attractive demographics in infill markets. ROIC is our top pick in the Shopping Center sector as we think ROIC's sector leading occupancy and SSNOI growth over the past five years is sustainable and warrants a valuation premium. We are initiating with a Buy rating and $25 PT. Jefferies was a book manager in ROIC's July 2016 common equity offering."
Shares of Retail Opportunity Investments closed at $19.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!