Jefferies Starts Retail Opportunity Investments (ROIC) at Buy
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Retail Opportunity Investments (NASDAQ: ROIC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.00.
Analyst George Hoglund commented, "ROIC's high quality, grocery anchored portfolio is 100% located on the West Coast and benefits from attractive demographics in infill markets. ROIC is our top pick in the Shopping Center sector as we think ROIC's sector leading occupancy and SSNOI growth over the past five years is sustainable and warrants a valuation premium. We are initiating with a Buy rating and $25 PT. Jefferies was a book manager in ROIC's July 2016 common equity offering."
Shares of Retail Opportunity Investments closed at $19.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DA Davidson Downgrades Inventure Foods (SNAK) to Neutral, Predicts Company Won't Exist In Current Form Come June 2017
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!