Jefferies Starts Rent-A-Center (RCII) at Hold
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII) with a Hold rating and a price target of $10.00, saying valuation is attractive but they will look for fundamentals to recover before recommending the stock.
Analyst Kyle Joseph commented, "RCII's core business remains under pressure while recent NCO increases have weighed on growth at its virtual RTO segment - Acceptance Now. Given these two businesses represent ~97% of the consolidated results, we await a recovery in these segments before recommending the shares, despite the current discounted valuation versus AAN. With the 3Q16 pre-announcement, it appears trends continued to worsen which increases concerns on the sustainability of cash flows/eventual share repurchase activity, which we had considered potential catalysts for shares."
Shares of Rent-A-Center closed at $9.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Union Pacific (UNP) at Buy
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) at Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Tabula Rasa Healthcare (TRHC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!