Jefferies Starts Rent-A-Center (RCII) at Hold
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII) with a Hold rating and a price target of $10.00, saying valuation is attractive but they will look for fundamentals to recover before recommending the stock.
Analyst Kyle Joseph commented, "RCII's core business remains under pressure while recent NCO increases have weighed on growth at its virtual RTO segment - Acceptance Now. Given these two businesses represent ~97% of the consolidated results, we await a recovery in these segments before recommending the shares, despite the current discounted valuation versus AAN. With the 3Q16 pre-announcement, it appears trends continued to worsen which increases concerns on the sustainability of cash flows/eventual share repurchase activity, which we had considered potential catalysts for shares."
Shares of Rent-A-Center closed at $9.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Host Hotels (HST) and Hyatt Hotels (H) to Neutral
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!