Jefferies Starts Ra Pharma (RARX) at Buy
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Ra Pharma (NASDAQ: RARX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.00.
Analyst Eun Yang commented, "Utilizing its peptide chemistry platform, RARX focus on complement-mediated diseases. Given well-validated C5 target & encouraging Ph1 data, we view lead candidate RA101495 as somewhat de-risked. Key catalyst is Ph2 data for RA101495 in PNH pts in 2H17; if positive (similar to Soliris), we view >100% potential upside as likely from current levels. RA101495 could potentially be a convenient, SC alternative to ALXN's Soliris (~$2.9B in 2016E sales)."
Shares of Ra Pharma closed at $13.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Casella Waste Systems (CWST) - PT to $16
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!