Jefferies Starts Ra Pharma (RARX) at Buy
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Ra Pharma (NASDAQ: RARX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.00.
Analyst Eun Yang commented, "Utilizing its peptide chemistry platform, RARX focus on complement-mediated diseases. Given well-validated C5 target & encouraging Ph1 data, we view lead candidate RA101495 as somewhat de-risked. Key catalyst is Ph2 data for RA101495 in PNH pts in 2H17; if positive (similar to Soliris), we view >100% potential upside as likely from current levels. RA101495 could potentially be a convenient, SC alternative to ALXN's Soliris (~$2.9B in 2016E sales)."
Shares of Ra Pharma closed at $13.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO): Cutting Estimates After Management Meeting - Jefferies
- Jefferies Upgrades Williams Companies (WMB) to Buy
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!