Jefferies Starts RPC Inc. (RES) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on RPC Inc. (NYSE: RES) with a Buy rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Brad Handler commented, "RES offers a hard-to-find combination in OFS investing of 1) significant exposure to U.S. onshore completions and specifically to hydraulic fracturing, which we expect to enjoy significant recovery and intensity growth over the next few years, 2) solid management team and 3) clean balance sheet. We see valuation headroom given upside potential and powerful medium term prospects. Initiate at Buy and $22 PT."
Shares of RPC Inc. closed at $18.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW): Slower? Yes But For Longer - Jefferies
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!