Jefferies Starts Polaris Industries (PII) at Hold
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Polaris Industries (NYSE: PII) with a Hold rating and a price target of $69.00.
Analyst Trevor Young commented, "PII (HOLD, PT $69) should be best-in-class given scale, breadth of products, and growing motorcycle business, but recalls likely to weigh on revenue, share and margin in S-T. Polaris has strong momentum with Indian motorcycles, while a growing commercial/gov't adjacent market business helps reduce cyclicality. Ongoing cost reduction initiatives and scaling motorcycle to achieve company-level GM create a meaningful L-T margin opportunity. PII can likely outperform in the long-term, and EPS could reach $6.75 by FY18 (+8% vs. consensus), but we remain on the sidelines as ongoing recalls may not have run their course yet. We are -9% below FY17 consensus EPS, but are +3% ahead on FY18."
Shares of Polaris Industries closed at $75.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!