Jefferies Starts Polaris Industries (PII) at Hold
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Polaris Industries (NYSE: PII) with a Hold rating and a price target of $69.00.
Analyst Trevor Young commented, "PII (HOLD, PT $69) should be best-in-class given scale, breadth of products, and growing motorcycle business, but recalls likely to weigh on revenue, share and margin in S-T. Polaris has strong momentum with Indian motorcycles, while a growing commercial/gov't adjacent market business helps reduce cyclicality. Ongoing cost reduction initiatives and scaling motorcycle to achieve company-level GM create a meaningful L-T margin opportunity. PII can likely outperform in the long-term, and EPS could reach $6.75 by FY18 (+8% vs. consensus), but we remain on the sidelines as ongoing recalls may not have run their course yet. We are -9% below FY17 consensus EPS, but are +3% ahead on FY18."
Shares of Polaris Industries closed at $75.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reinstates Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (ZYNE) at Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Hold
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Plug Power (PLUG) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!