Jefferies Starts Phillips 66 (PSX) and Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) at Hold
- Wall St. opens lower amid Trump, Brexit uncertainty
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Analyst Corey Goldman commented, "PSX boasts a premiere portfolio of diversified energy assets that straddle both midstream & downstream functions, including its controlling ownership position in PSXP, a high-growth logistics-oriented MLP. While robust expansion opportunities & ownership support from Berkshire Hathaway are reasons to be constructive, we believe shares of both securities present a balanced risk/ reward profile at current levels; we initiate with Hold ratings."
Shares of Phillips 66 closed at $76.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Parkway Properties (PKY) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett, Jefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!