Jefferies Starts Phillips 66 (PSX) and Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Analyst Corey Goldman commented, "PSX boasts a premiere portfolio of diversified energy assets that straddle both midstream & downstream functions, including its controlling ownership position in PSXP, a high-growth logistics-oriented MLP. While robust expansion opportunities & ownership support from Berkshire Hathaway are reasons to be constructive, we believe shares of both securities present a balanced risk/ reward profile at current levels; we initiate with Hold ratings."
Shares of Phillips 66 closed at $76.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
- Summit Redstone Starts Palo Alto Networks (PANW) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett, Jefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!