Jefferies Starts Philip Morris (PM) at Hold
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Philip Morris (NYSE: PM) with a Hold rating and a price target of $96.00.
Analyst Owen Bennett commented, "We initiate on PMI with a Hold, target price of 96 USD and 12 month TSR of c1%. PMI is now the most expensive name across global tobacco. Its strong organic performance, focus on the vapour opportunity, and its tendency (incorrectly in our view) to trade in line with the US domestic names has driven re-rating. A slowdown to more normalised growth in FY17, a muted outlook for dividend development and vapour competition should trigger some multiple give back."
Shares of Philip Morris closed at $99.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Philip Morris International (PMI) Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend of $1.04 Per Share
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW): Slower? Yes But For Longer - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!