Jefferies Starts Philip Morris (PM) at Hold
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Philip Morris (NYSE: PM) with a Hold rating and a price target of $96.00.
Analyst Owen Bennett commented, "We initiate on PMI with a Hold, target price of 96 USD and 12 month TSR of c1%. PMI is now the most expensive name across global tobacco. Its strong organic performance, focus on the vapour opportunity, and its tendency (incorrectly in our view) to trade in line with the US domestic names has driven re-rating. A slowdown to more normalised growth in FY17, a muted outlook for dividend development and vapour competition should trigger some multiple give back."
Shares of Philip Morris closed at $99.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO): Downgrading To Hold, Raising PT - Jefferies
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) to $65 Following 3Q
- Microsoft (MSFT) PT Lifted to $68 at Nomura
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!