Jefferies Starts Oclaro (OCLR) at Buy
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Oclaro (NASDAQ: OCLR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $11.25.
Analyst James Kisner commented, "We believe OCLR will likely benefit from strong demand over the next couple of years driven by multiple secular drivers, including: 1) Verizon's metro 100G deployment in the US; 2) China's network buildouts; and 3) robust growth within and between data centers at Web 2.0/hyperscale companies."
Shares of Oclaro closed at $8.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!