Jefferies Starts Nexeo Solutions (NXEO) at Hold
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Nexeo Solutions (NASDAQ: NXEO) with a Hold rating and a price target of $10.00.
Analyst Laurence Alexander, "Nexeo has already set aggressive improvement targets as it makes the transition to being a public company. We forecast $251m in FCF through 2018E, but we believe the operating leverage will more likely be validated in 2H17-2018. Hefty initial leverage (7.8x 2016E EBITDA) suggests a better risk/reward in 1H17 once traction on structural improvements is validated."
Shares of Nexeo Solutions closed at $8.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!