Jefferies Starts Nexeo Solutions (NXEO) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Nexeo Solutions (NASDAQ: NXEO) with a Hold rating and a price target of $10.00.
Analyst Laurence Alexander, "Nexeo has already set aggressive improvement targets as it makes the transition to being a public company. We forecast $251m in FCF through 2018E, but we believe the operating leverage will more likely be validated in 2H17-2018. Hefty initial leverage (7.8x 2016E EBITDA) suggests a better risk/reward in 1H17 once traction on structural improvements is validated."
Shares of Nexeo Solutions closed at $8.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!