Jefferies Starts Nexeo Solutions (NXEO) at Hold
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Nexeo Solutions (NASDAQ: NXEO) with a Hold rating and a price target of $10.00.
Analyst Laurence Alexander, "Nexeo has already set aggressive improvement targets as it makes the transition to being a public company. We forecast $251m in FCF through 2018E, but we believe the operating leverage will more likely be validated in 2H17-2018. Hefty initial leverage (7.8x 2016E EBITDA) suggests a better risk/reward in 1H17 once traction on structural improvements is validated."
Shares of Nexeo Solutions closed at $8.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunTrust Starts Nexeo Solutions (NXEO) at Buy
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Clean Harbors (CLH) to $60; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!