Jefferies Starts Medpace (MEDP) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Medpace (NASDAQ: MEDP) with a Hold rating and a price target of $32.50.
Analyst David Windley commented, "We initiate on MEDP with a $32.50 PT and Hold rating on valuation (+33.5% since pricing). MEDP competes in the phase I-IV CRO space, wins mandates with its therapeutic expertise and responsiveness, and delivers very high margin via its prescriptive operating model. We have credited MEDP's superior cash flow in our PT; however, quarterly volatility in operating metrics and the current biotech funding environment keep us from being more aggressive on valuation."
Shares of Medpace closed at $30.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Summit Redstone Starts Palo Alto Networks (PANW) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!