Jefferies Starts Medpace (MEDP) at Hold
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Medpace (NASDAQ: MEDP) with a Hold rating and a price target of $32.50.
Analyst David Windley commented, "We initiate on MEDP with a $32.50 PT and Hold rating on valuation (+33.5% since pricing). MEDP competes in the phase I-IV CRO space, wins mandates with its therapeutic expertise and responsiveness, and delivers very high margin via its prescriptive operating model. We have credited MEDP's superior cash flow in our PT; however, quarterly volatility in operating metrics and the current biotech funding environment keep us from being more aggressive on valuation."
Shares of Medpace closed at $30.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!