Jefferies Starts Medgenics (MDGN) at Buy
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Medgenics (NYSE: MDGN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
Analyst Matthew Andrews commented, "Initiating coverage with a Buy Rating and $10 price target. MDGN-001 is in a Ph. II/III study for the treatment of pediatric/adolescent ADHD with genetic mutations (25% of the U.S. ADHD market; 1.6M patients). We see meaningful upside from current levels with positive Ph. II/III SAGA data in Q4 (November) which replicate its Ph. I(b) “stimulant”-like efficacy profile."
Shares of Medgenics closed at $5.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Customers Bancorp (CUBI) to $40; Reiterates Outperform
- Oppenheimer Assumes Kempharm (KMPH) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!