Jefferies Starts Medgenics (MDGN) at Buy
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Medgenics (NYSE: MDGN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
Analyst Matthew Andrews commented, "Initiating coverage with a Buy Rating and $10 price target. MDGN-001 is in a Ph. II/III study for the treatment of pediatric/adolescent ADHD with genetic mutations (25% of the U.S. ADHD market; 1.6M patients). We see meaningful upside from current levels with positive Ph. II/III SAGA data in Q4 (November) which replicate its Ph. I(b) “stimulant”-like efficacy profile."
Shares of Medgenics closed at $5.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) to $75; Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Remains Sidelined on Shutterfly (SFLY) - PT to $52
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) to $91 Following Better Than Expected 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!