Jefferies Starts Medgenics (MDGN) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Medgenics (NYSE: MDGN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
Analyst Matthew Andrews commented, "Initiating coverage with a Buy Rating and $10 price target. MDGN-001 is in a Ph. II/III study for the treatment of pediatric/adolescent ADHD with genetic mutations (25% of the U.S. ADHD market; 1.6M patients). We see meaningful upside from current levels with positive Ph. II/III SAGA data in Q4 (November) which replicate its Ph. I(b) “stimulant”-like efficacy profile."
Shares of Medgenics closed at $5.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!