Jefferies Starts Medgenics (MDGN) at Buy
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Medgenics (NYSE: MDGN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
Analyst Matthew Andrews commented, "Initiating coverage with a Buy Rating and $10 price target. MDGN-001 is in a Ph. II/III study for the treatment of pediatric/adolescent ADHD with genetic mutations (25% of the U.S. ADHD market; 1.6M patients). We see meaningful upside from current levels with positive Ph. II/III SAGA data in Q4 (November) which replicate its Ph. I(b) “stimulant”-like efficacy profile."
Shares of Medgenics closed at $5.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Starts Mobileye N.V (MBLY) at Buy, $52 PT
- UPDATE: Baird Starts Independence Realty Trust (IRT) at Outperform
- Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Innovative Industrial Properties (IIPR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!