Jefferies Starts Marathon Petroleum (MPC) at Buy, MPLX LP (MPLX) at Hold
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Analyst Corey Goldman commented, "MPC boasts a diverse portfolio of premier midstream & downstream energy assets, including its controlling ownership in MPLX, a large-cap diversified MLP. While recent fundamental factors tethered to MPC's R&M segment prompted shares to underperform, we believe its diversified business model presents a favorable risk/reward skew. However, with limited NT catalysts, we view MPLX's valuation as full. Accordingly, we initiate Buy on MPC & Hold on MPLX."
Shares of Marathon Petroleum closed at $41.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!