Jefferies Starts Lamb Weston (LW) at Buy
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Lamb Weston (NYSE: LW) with a Buy rating and a price target of $41.00.
Analyst Akshay Jagdale commented, "We are initiating coverage of Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: LW) with a Buy rating and $41 price target. The company is a leader in the ~$13B global frozen potato market with the #1 share in the US (42%) and #2 share globally (23%). Unique and favorable category growth and competitive dynamics should contribute to best-in-class growth for frozen potato manufacturers."
Shares of Lamb Weston closed at $31.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Starts Palo Alto Networks (PANW) at Hold
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) Following 4Q
- Jefferies Downgrades Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!