Jefferies Starts Lamb Weston (LW) at Buy
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Lamb Weston (NYSE: LW) with a Buy rating and a price target of $41.00.
Analyst Akshay Jagdale commented, "We are initiating coverage of Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: LW) with a Buy rating and $41 price target. The company is a leader in the ~$13B global frozen potato market with the #1 share in the US (42%) and #2 share globally (23%). Unique and favorable category growth and competitive dynamics should contribute to best-in-class growth for frozen potato manufacturers."
Shares of Lamb Weston closed at $31.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!