Jefferies Starts Kadmon Holdings (KDMN) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Kadmon Holdings (NYSE: KDMN) with a Buy rating.
Analyst Biren Amin commented, "Kadmon's lead compound is a ROCK2 inhibitor with a unique mech of action and has reported early signs of efficacy data as a treatment for psoriasis. Further, EFGR inhibitor tesevatinb could address an unmet need in brain mets and unlock an untapped market in polycystic kidney disease."
Shares of Kadmon Holdings closed at $9.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Upgrades Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) to Overweight
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!