Jefferies Starts Herc Holding (HRI) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Herc Holding (NYSE: HRI) with a Hold rating and a price target of $44.00.
Analyst Justin Jordan commented, "Post the June 2016 spin-off from Hertz, Herc Rentals (HRI) is #3 equipment rental operator. Herc's trading performance and returns lag peers, with 3.8x Net Debt/EBITDA leverage constraining expansion. Herc has a five-year ‘Path Forward’ improvement plan, focusing on boosting margins and returns. Trading on CY17 5.7x EV/ EBITDA, in line with larger peer URI, suggests considerable recovery is already priced in. Initiate at Hold with a $44 PT (based on 5.9x CY17 EV/EBITDA), reflecting leverage and plan execution concerns."
Shares of Herc Holding closed at $38.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!