Jefferies Starts Herc Holding (HRI) at Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Herc Holding (NYSE: HRI) with a Hold rating and a price target of $44.00.
Analyst Justin Jordan commented, "Post the June 2016 spin-off from Hertz, Herc Rentals (HRI) is #3 equipment rental operator. Herc's trading performance and returns lag peers, with 3.8x Net Debt/EBITDA leverage constraining expansion. Herc has a five-year ‘Path Forward’ improvement plan, focusing on boosting margins and returns. Trading on CY17 5.7x EV/ EBITDA, in line with larger peer URI, suggests considerable recovery is already priced in. Initiate at Hold with a $44 PT (based on 5.9x CY17 EV/EBITDA), reflecting leverage and plan execution concerns."
Shares of Herc Holding closed at $38.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Starts Herc Holding (HRI) at Neutral
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!