Jefferies Starts Headwaters (HW) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Headwaters (NYSE: HW) with a Buy rating and a price target of $21.00.
Analyst Philip Ng commented, "We are initiating coverage on HW with a Buy rating, and it's our top small cap pick. With fly ash demand and pricing accelerating, coupled with a niche building products business growing at mid to high SDs, we believe the market is underappreciating the quality (20% EBITDA margins) of the business, and HW offers great value trading at 7.1x EV/EBITDA and 11% FCF yield."
Shares of Headwaters closed at $16.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!